How do I turn the vWaTch on?
- Press side button for 5 seconds. The LED screen will show the Vapewear logo.
How do I set the date and time on the vWaTch?
- Press side button three times quickly.
- To set the date, wait for the highlighter to move over the number you want to change. To increase a number, press the side button once. To decrease the year, press the side button twice quickly.
- To set the time, wait for the highlighter to move over the number you want to change. To increase a number, press the side button once.
- Once you edit a number, pause to let the highlighter move to the next number. The highlighter will move through each number before automatically saving.
How many puffs can I get from one pod?
- About 150 puffs.
How long does it hold a charge?
- Its charge depends on how frequently you use the vWaTch device, but it should last approximately as long as one pod from a full charge.
When charging, how long does it take for the vWaTch to reach 100%?
- About 60 minutes when the battery is at 0%. Before charging, make sure your vWaTch is turned off.
Can I wear my vWaTch on either wrist?
- Yes. However, it’s easier to draw from the mouthpiece from your wrist when the vWaTch is worn on your left wrist.
How do I clean my vWaTch?
- Use a cotton swab to clean. Dampen with isopropyl alcohol and dry thoroughly.
Are the vWaTch watch bands interchangeable with other watch band brands?
- Yes. Any watch band with a spring bar and a width of 20mm. A quick-release spring bar is the easiest to use.
Do pods ever expire?
- Pods expire between 15-18 months after the batch date, which indicates when the pods were filled. The batch date is located on the back of your pod pack.
Is the vWaTch waterproof?
- No. The vWaTch is neither waterproof nor water resistant.
Can I take the vWaTch on an airplane?
- To avoid leakage, only fly with pods that are in unopened blister packs. Please keep in mind that most airlines prohibit the use of vaporizers.